What Information About Customers Does Cosmic Karma Club Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your cosmickarmaclub.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way, which might include your name, email address, shipping address, billing address, phone number, product preferences, demographic information (e.g., gender, age range), and social media information (e.g., username, profile picture). In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use such information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
Surveys & Contests: From time to time our Website requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (e.g., email address, shipping address) and demographic information (e.g., gender, age range).
For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see How Are Cookies Used?
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to information we collect about you.
How Are Cookies Used?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide personalized advertisements on other websites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
How Does Cosmic Karma Club Respond to Do Not Track Signals?
Many web browsers support Do Not Track technology, which allows you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal or preference to websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. We do not currently respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals on our Website. For more information about “Do Not Track,” please visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
How Does Cosmic Karma Club Use the Information It Receives?
We may use information about you for various purposes, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Presenting our Website and its contents to you;
• Providing you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• Processing transactions and sending you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• Managing your account(s) and sending you updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Communicating with you via social media platforms;
• Personalizing your online experience and providing advertisements, content, or features that match your profile and interests;
• Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities;
• Administering sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and surveys;
• Legal compliance (e.g., assisting law enforcement and responding to legal/regulatory inquiries);
In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events that may be of interest to you. If you prefer to opt out of such communications, you can do so at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications or through the methods described under How Do I Contact Cosmic Karma Club?.
How Does Cosmic Karma Club Share the Information It Receives?
We share customer information as described below.
Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may disclose aggregated information about our customers, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Third-Party Service Providers: We also may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples might include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, administering sweepstakes, analyzing data, web hosting, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. We provide such third parties with access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but we do not authorize them to use it for other purposes.
With Your Consent: We may also share information about you in other ways and for other purposes, with your consent.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We use industry standard practices to protect your personal information, including use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input on our Website.
Unfortunately, no website, database, or system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account and to your computer. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Be sure to sign out of your account when you are finished using a shared computer. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
What Should I Know About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our Website might include third-party advertising and links to other websites. When you click on links on our Website, they may direct you away from our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
What About Social Media Platforms and Plugins?
Advertisements: We may display targeted advertisements to you through social media platforms. See the policies of each social media platform for additional information about these types of ads.
What Options Do I Have Related to Information About Me?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Online Account Information
You may update, correct, or deactivate your online account at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Account” page. If you choose to deactivate your online account, please note that we may retain certain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us, you can opt out of such communications at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications or contacting us through the methods described under How Do I Contact Cosmic Karma Club?. Unless otherwise provided by law (such as the General Data Protection Regulation that applies to European users of the Website), this opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the methods described under How Do I Contact Cosmic Karma Club?.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, please note that we are processing your personal information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you use the Website or place an order through the Website) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests related to those contracts or to your use of the Website. Please also note that your personal information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. It is our understanding that the third-party data transferring services and data storage services that we use comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Are Children Allowed to Use Cosmic Karma Club?
If you are under 18, you may use Cosmic Karma Club only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of consent of the child’s parent or guardian, we will delete that information. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children's products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
Your California Privacy Rights
A business subject to California Civil Code section 1798.83 is required to disclose to its California customers, upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom the business has disclosed personal information within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please note that we are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year, and only if we are covered by such California Civil Code section. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, contact us via one of the means described under How Do I Contact Cosmic Karma Club?. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by this California law and only information sharing that is covered will be included in our response. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted to addresses other than the addresses specified in this paragraph.
Third-Party Apps, Data Collection, and Automated Decision Making
The list below also indicates the apps that we believe include automated decision-making functionality, meaning an app that uses an automatic algorithm to decide whether a user is eligible for certain services or offers, should be charged a particular price, or is likely to be interested in certain goods or services.
Databox: Provides us with a data visualization and analytics dashboard.
Avalara AvaTax and Trustfile: Provides us with tax automation capabilities.
Beeketing Boost Sales, Upsell and Cross-Sell: Provides our customers with product recommendations based on the contents of each customer’s shopping cart. The app includes automated decision-making functionality, such as making recommendations based on your product selections and your activity on the Website.
• Flexify Facebook Product Feed: Provides our customers with a product data feed through Shopify.
• Facebook: Integrates our Website into user’s Facebook accounts.
• Smart EU Cookie Banner, by Upsell Apps: Provides us with a cookie banner displayed on our Website.
• AdNabu Google AdWords: Provides us with an embedded Google AdWords conversion and tracking pixel for our Website.
• Intuit Quickbooks Online: Provides us with tax filing capabilities.
• Klaviyo Email Marketing for Shopify: Provides us with functionality to send email newsletters manually, or to send messages automatically, based on user behavior. This app includes automated decision-making functionality, such as sending marketing emails based on your product purchases and your activity on the Website.
• Launchpad, by Shopify: Provides us with functionality to schedule, coordinate, and execute events, such as sales, product drops, and inventory restocks, as well as tracking the success of an event as it progresses.
• Smile.io: Provides us with functionality to administer customer loyalty, referral, and rewards programs.
• Mavvy: Allows us to track links to and from our Website and manage our affiliate marketing programs.
• Webify MetaFields Editor: Helps us store custom information with your product selections, including variants.
• Eastside Stocking Alerts: Provides functionality for users to sign up for and receive automatic email or SMS alerts when select items are back in stock.
• Codeinero Preorderly: Allows customers to pre-order our products.
• Product Reviews, by Shopify: Provides the functionality for customers to leave product reviews.
• Recart: Sends users a message when they abandon their shopping cart prior to purchase. The app includes automated decision-making functionality, such as suggesting products to users based on users’ behavior on the Website.
ShipStation: Provides a fulfillment tool for our warehouses to ship products.
Shopify and Shopify Flow: Provides us with Shopify automation capabilities. The app includes automated decision-making functionality, such as to prevent risk and fraud by merchants, to help merchants avoid fraudulent transactions from their customers, to personalize merchants’ experience when they use the Shopify admin and app store, and to determine eligibility for certain Shopify services (like Shopify Capital).
• FourSixty Shoppable Instagram: Links embedded Instagram photos on our Website to the products available for purchase that are in the Instagram images.
• Skubana: Serves as our primary inventory management system.
• Slacky, by Highview Apps: Provides us with an order notification message via Slack whenever an order is placed on our Website.
• Smart Pricr, by Ecomisoft: Allows us to test the performance of different prices for products on our Website. The app includes automated decision-making functionality, such as automatically creating split tests (A/B tests) of different pricing levels and selecting final prices based on the results of the tests.
Smart Wishlist, by Webmarked: Allows users to create a wish list of products they’re interested in, even without logging into our Website.
• Social Login, by Oxiapps: Allows users to log into our Website using social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google.
• Social Proof & Urgency, by Fera.ai: Creates multiple widgets and pop-ups to encourage users to shop and check out quickly.
• Swatches, by Webyze: Enables color swatches for our product description pages.
• Wheelio: Provides our Website with a "spin to win" pop-up that gives discounts to a certain percentage of users. The app includes automated decision-making functionality, such as automatically assigning discounts to a certain percentage of participants.
• Zendesk: Provides us with a customer service helpdesk, including a chat widget on our Website.
• SignifyD: Provides our Website with protection against fraudulent transactions. The app includes automated decision-making functionality, such as vetting tools to help avoid fraudulent transactions.
• Searchanise: Optimizes search capabilities and analytics for user searches performed on our Website.
• Give and Grow, by Pledgeling: Provides us with tools to integrate donations to non-profit causes into our Website.
• Refersion: Provides us with tools to track and manage payments to third parties that refer customers to our Website.
• Hotjar: Provides us with analytical tools about how users interact with our Website.
How Do I Contact Cosmic Karma Club?
Online Contact Form
2035 E Vista Bella Way
Compton, CA 90220
Phone Number (844) 749-6009